*Our colleague Guy Bégin passed away on the 22nd of July, 1987. This research was supported by grants from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Academic Research Program of the Department of National Defence. We would like to thank the editor, R.J. Brym, and the anonymous reviewers for their useful comments. Requests for reprints should be sent to Serge Guimond, Royal Military College of Canada, Military Leadership and Management Department, Kingston, Ontario, K7K 5L0. This article was received in August, 1987 and accepted in August, 1988.
Education, academic program and intergroup attitudes
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 193–216, May 1989
How to Cite
Guimond, S. and Palmer, D. L. (1989), Education, academic program and intergroup attitudes. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 26: 193–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1989.tb00418.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!