*This is a much revised version of a paper presented to the Gender Issues in Farming Systems Research and Extension conference, University of Florida at Gainesville, February, 1986. I would like to thank the two anonymous referees for the Review for their helpful comments. This article was received in August, 1986 and accepted in February, 1988.
Gender dynamics and rural household strategies
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 294–310, May 1989
How to Cite
Phillips, L. (1989), Gender dynamics and rural household strategies. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 26: 294–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1989.tb00422.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!