*Translated from the French by Steven Pinter, York University, Nathalie Theocharides, UQAM, and Greg Nielsen, York University.
Fortunes and misfortunes of culture: sociology and anthropology of culture in francophone Quebec, 1965–1985
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 485–532, May 1989
How to Cite
Dandurand, R. B. (1989), Fortunes and misfortunes of culture: sociology and anthropology of culture in francophone Quebec, 1965–1985. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 26: 485–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1989.tb00432.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!