*Support for this project was provided through a grant and a doctoral fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the World Congress of Rural Sociology, Bologna, Italy, June 26-July 2, 1988. This manuscript was received in May, 1989 and accepted in March, 1990.
Women, work, and transformations in agricultural production*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 341–356, August 1990
How to Cite
Shaver, F. M. (1990), Women, work, and transformations in agricultural production. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 27: 341–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1990.tb00130.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!