*This is a revised version of a paper presented in a session on Cultural Studies at the meetings of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, Victoria, 1990. My thanks to John Jackson, the two anonymous reviewers, and the editors of this issue for their helpful comments.
Political economy/cultural studies: exploring points of convergence
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 206–224, May 1991
How to Cite
Harp, J. (1991), Political economy/cultural studies: exploring points of convergence. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 28: 206–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1991.tb00152.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!