*This paper is based on research funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. I also thank the Centre for Urban and Community Studies, University of Toronto, for its support. And above all I thank Scott Davies, Suzanne Leblanc, and David Tindall for their assistance in interviewing, analysis, and mulling things over.
What is good taste good for?
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 255–278, May 1991
How to Cite
Erickson, B. H. (1991), What is good taste good for?. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 28: 255–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1991.tb00154.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!