*The authors wish to thank Ray Morris and Ray Morrow for helpful suggestions as well as three anonymous reviewers for their critical commentaries. Please send requests for off-prints to Greg Nielsen, Department of Sociology, Glendon College, 2275 Bayview Ave, Toronto.
Cultural studies, a sociological poetics: institutions of the Canadian imaginary
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 279–298, May 1991
How to Cite
Nielsen, G. M. and JACKSON, J. D. (1991), Cultural studies, a sociological poetics: institutions of the Canadian imaginary. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 28: 279–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1991.tb00155.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!