The research for this paper was completed while the author was a Fellow at Statistics Canada and of the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research. This manuscript was received in April, 1991 and accepted in August, 1991.
Class fortification against crime in Canada*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 126–139, May 1992
How to Cite
HAGAN, J. (1992), Class fortification against crime in Canada*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 29: 126–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1992.tb02432.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!