*This analysis is based on data from the 1986 Census of Canada, Public Use Microdata File on Individuals, supplied by Statistics Canada. The data tapes were made available to the author through the University Library of the University of Saskatchewan as a member of a consortium of the Canadian Association of Research Libraries. The author would like to thank Andrew Hubbertz for initially obtaining the tapes, and Dawn Currie, Harley Dickineon, Teny Wothempoon, Vic Satzewich and the anonymous reviewers for their insighthl comments. The author is solely responsible for the use and interpretation of the cenaus data. A version of this paper was presented at the 1991 annual conference of the Social Research Unit, Department of Scoiology, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon. This manuscript was received in April, 1991 and accepted in May, 1992.
Race and gender as bases of class fractions and their effects on earnings
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 488–510, November 1992
How to Cite
LI, P. S. (1992), Race and gender as bases of class fractions and their effects on earnings. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 29: 488–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1992.tb02448.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!