*The research on which this paper is baaed was supported by the Review of Demography and Its Implications for Economic and Social Policy, Health and Welfare Canada. The author wishes to thank Tracey Adams and Vincent Gray for their assistance with the data collection and analysis, and Ed Grabb and Martin Dooley for their helpful comments. This manuscript was received in November, 1990 and accepted in January, 1992.
Falling behind: The income of lone-mother families, 1970–1985
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 511–523, November 1992
How to Cite
MCQUILLAN, K. (1992), Falling behind: The income of lone-mother families, 1970–1985. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 29: 511–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1992.tb02449.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!