Sniderman, Stanford University, University of Toronto and University of California, Berkeley; Northrup, York University; Fletcher, University of Toronto and York University; Russell, University of Toronto; Tetlock, University of California, Berkeley. This manuscript was received in May, 1992 and accepted in January, 1993.
Psychological and cultural foundations of prejudice: The case of anti-Semitism in Quebec
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 1993 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 242–270, May 1993
How to Cite
SNIDERMAN, P. M., NORTHRUP, D. A., FLETCHER, J. F., RUSSELL, P. H. and TETLOCK, P. E. (1993), Psychological and cultural foundations of prejudice: The case of anti-Semitism in Quebec. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 30: 242–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1993.tb00174.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!