Some of the ideas in this article were developed almost a decade ago in papers presented at the University of Toronto and the University of Saskatchewan. I would like to thank Harriet Friedmann, Miguel Murmis and Gavin Smith for their comments at that time. I would also like to thank Tanya Basok and the anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on this article. This manuscript was received in May, 1992 and accepted in February, 1993.
Co-operatives and agrarian transitions in coastal Ecuador: Implications for neo-liberalism
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 1993 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 429–450, November 1993
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, L. (1993), Co-operatives and agrarian transitions in coastal Ecuador: Implications for neo-liberalism. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 30: 429–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1993.tb00648.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!