The substance of this article stems from a research on qualitative methodology. This research is supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. My sincere thanks go to my young colleagues Stéphane Dufour and Dominic Fortin. This manuscript was received in May, 1992 and accepted in February, 1993.
The case study in sociology: The contribution of methodological research in the French language*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 1993 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 488–509, November 1993
How to Cite
HAMEL, J. (1993), The case study in sociology: The contribution of methodological research in the French language. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 30: 488–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1993.tb00651.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!