MARK NUTTALL, Arctic Homeland. Kinship, Community and Development in Northwest Greenland
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 1993 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 534–535, November 1993
How to Cite
DAHL, J. (1993), MARK NUTTALL, Arctic Homeland. Kinship, Community and Development in Northwest Greenland. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 30: 534–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1993.tb00656.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!