This manuscript was received in March, 1992 and accepted in November, 1992.
The quest for Mennonite peoplehood: ethno-religious identity and the dilemma of definitions*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 1993 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 110–138, February 1993
How to Cite
WINLAND, D. N. (1993), The quest for Mennonite peoplehood: ethno-religious identity and the dilemma of definitions. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 30: 110–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1993.tb00937.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!