Funding for the research reported herein was provided by the Faculty of Arts Research Grant (York University). I'm also grateful for the comments on earlier versions of this paper provided by S.A. Longstaff, Michael D. Ornstein, Gordon Darroch, and three anonymous reviewers for this journal.
Neoconservatism and the Canadian pro-family movement*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 1993 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 401–420, August 1993
How to Cite
ERWIN, L. (1993), Neoconservatism and the Canadian pro-family movement. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 30: 401–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1993.tb00944.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!