An earlier version of this paper was presented at the CSAA meetings in Ottawa, 1993. Funding for this research was provided by a MHRC doctoral fellowship. I would like to thank Julian Tanner, Bonnie Erickson, Bill O'Grady, Diane Looker and the reviewers of this journal for their helptbl comments.
Class dismissed? Student opposition in Ontario
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 422–445, November 1994
How to Cite
Davies, S. (1994), Class dismissed? Student opposition in Ontario. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 31: 422–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1994.tb00829.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- This manuscript was received in May, 1993 and accepted in January, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!