*This article was written while the first author was supported by a grant from the Academic Research Program of the Department of National Defence. Correspondance should be sent to Serge Guimond, Royal Military College, M.P.L. Department, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7K 5L0. This manuscript was received in February, 1992 and accepted in November, 1993.
The politics of Canadian social scientists: A comment on Baer and Lambert
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 184–195, May 1994
How to Cite
Guimond, S. and Palmer, D. L. (1994), The politics of Canadian social scientists: A comment on Baer and Lambert. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 31: 184–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1994.tb01257.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!