*This is a much revised version of a paper read at the csaa annual meetings in Charlottetown, PEI, May 30 to June 2,1992. The author wishes to thank the three anonymous referees and Max Hedley for their comments and criticisms. The research was supported by research grant no. 410-91-0329 from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. This manuscript was received in August, 1992 and accepted in June, 1993.
Talking about trees: Environment and society in forest workers' culture*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 14–34, February 1994
How to Cite
Dunk, T. (1994), Talking about trees: Environment and society in forest workers' culture. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 31: 14–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1994.tb01291.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!