*This article is based on research carried out for my Ph.D. dissertation, ‘Agribusiness and Hired Labour in the Ontario Tomato Industry’ (1992). I appreciate a research grant from the Labour Studies Programme at McMaster University, as well as the constructive comments from members of my supervisory and examining committees. This manuscript was submitted in November, 1992 and accepted in June, 1993.
Farm labour markets and the structure of agriculture
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 65–81, February 1994
How to Cite
Wall, E. (1994), Farm labour markets and the structure of agriculture. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 31: 65–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1994.tb01293.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!