*The author gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada through a standard research grant. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Joint Symposium of the International Sociology Association's Research Committees of Comparative Sociology and Sociology of Organization, Tokyo and Kurashiki, Japan, 1992. The author also wishes to thank three anonymous reviewers for their comments on that version.
Cultural Nationalism, Corporate Interests and the Production of Architectural Heritage in Japan*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 215–242, May 1995
How to Cite
Ehrentraut, A. W. (1995), Cultural Nationalism, Corporate Interests and the Production of Architectural Heritage in Japan*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 32: 215–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1995.tb00769.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- received in August 1993; accepted date November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!