*This paper was discussed at the plenary session of the Sixth Annual Meeting of the Anthropological Association of Israel, January 1995. Thanks are due to the discussions there and to the detailed comments by Erik Cohen, S.N. Eisenstadt, Michael Feige, Ulf Hannerz, Ezra Kopelowitz, Gordon Laxer, Amir Peled, Mario Sznajder and, last but not least, two anonymous reviewers. The manuscript of this article was received in October 1994 and accepted in February 1995.
Public Life and Globalization as Cultural Vision*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 259–285, August 1995
How to Cite
Roniger, L. (1995), Public Life and Globalization as Cultural Vision*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 32: 259–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1995.tb00773.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!