*The authors are listed in alphabetical order. The authors would like to thank Neil Guppy, Vappu Tyyska and the reviewers of this journal for their comments. The data were originally obtained through a contract with the Department of the Secretary of State, Ottawa. Please direct all correspondence to Scott Davies, Department of Sociology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4M4 (e-mail: email@example.com). The manuscript of this article was received in January 1995 and accepted in May 1995.
Educating Women: Gender Inequalities among Canadian University Graduates*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 125–142, May 1996
How to Cite
Davies, S., Mosher, C. and O'Grady, B. (1996), Educating Women: Gender Inequalities among Canadian University Graduates. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 33: 125–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1996.tb00191.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!