*The 1984 Canadian National Election Study was conducted by Professors R.D. Lambert, S.D. Brown, J.E. Curtis, B.J. Kay and J.M. Wilson, with funding from SSHRCC. The authors would like to thank C. Keane and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments. The manuscript of this article was received in June 1994 and accepted in February 1995.
Class Position, Class Ideology and Class Voting: Mobilization of Support for the New Democratic Party in the Canadian Election of 1984*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 181–212, May 1996
How to Cite
Nakhaie, M. R. and Arnold, R. (1996), Class Position, Class Ideology and Class Voting: Mobilization of Support for the New Democratic Party in the Canadian Election of 1984. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 33: 181–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1996.tb00194.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!