*This is a revised version of the Hawthorn Lecture, presented at the annual meetings of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, June 2, 1996. I would like to thank Zvi Gitelman, Larissa Kosova, Larissa Remennick and Jim Richardson for helpful comments on a draft. The manuscript of this paper was received in April 1996 and accepted in June 1996
The Third Rome and The End of History: Notes on Russia's Second Communist Revolution*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 391–406, November 1996
How to Cite
Brym, R. J. (1996), The Third Rome and The End of History: Notes on Russia's Second Communist Revolution. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 33: 391–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1996.tb00954.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!