*An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Criminology, Phoenix, October, 1993. Send correspondence to Carl Keane, Department of Sociology, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. The authors would like to thank three anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft of this paper. The manuscript of this article was received in October 1994 and accepted in September 1995
Examining the Relationship between Criminal Victimization and Accidents: A Routine Activities Approach*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 457–479, November 1996
How to Cite
Keane, C. and Arnold, R. (1996), Examining the Relationship between Criminal Victimization and Accidents: A Routine Activities Approach. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 33: 457–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1996.tb00957.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!