*I am indebted to this journal's reviewers and to Professors W. Clement, J. Curtis and R. Pike for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper. The manuscript of this article was received in September 1994 and accepted in July 1995.
Vertical Mosaic among the Elites: The New Imagery Revisited*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–24, February 1997
How to Cite
Nakhaie, M. R. (1997), Vertical Mosaic among the Elites: The New Imagery Revisited. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 34: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1997.tb00197.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!