*The first author wishes to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for their generous support of this research. We also appreciate the cooperation of the women who agreed to be interviewed, particularly as so many of them were coping with multiple demands on their time. The manuscript of this article was received in September 1994 and accepted in October 1995.
Stress, Depression and Tiredness among Women: The Social Production and Social Construction of Health*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 53–69, February 1997
How to Cite
Walters, V. and Denton, M. (1997), Stress, Depression and Tiredness among Women: The Social Production and Social Construction of Health. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 34: 53–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1997.tb00199.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!