*The authors wish to acknowledge comments from Carl Grindstaff, G. Edward Ebanks, Michael P. Carroll, Carolyn Gorlick, Susan McDaniel, and an anonymous reviewer. The manuscript of this article was submitted in July 1995 and accepted in January 1997.
Gender Orientations and Family Strategies*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 415–428, November 1997
How to Cite
Matthews, B. and Beaujot, R. (1997), Gender Orientations and Family Strategies. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 34: 415–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1997.tb00217.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!