*The research for this article was funded by SSHRC project 410–90–1446. Special thanks to Bill Coleman who gave me critical comments on several drafts. Thanks also to Nancy Kearnan and Kathy Bennett, of the CAW, Peter Ewer, Hans Lofgren and Cara MacDonald.
Unity and Diversity: Challenges to an Expanding Canadian Autoworkers' Union*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 93–118, February 1998
How to Cite
Yates, C. A. B. (1998), Unity and Diversity: Challenges to an Expanding Canadian Autoworkers' Union. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 35: 93–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1998.tb00224.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Submitted in July 1995 and accepted in May 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!