*The author would like to thank the anonymous reviewers of the Review for their comments on an earlier draft of this article. I would also like to thank Patrick Fournier for his assistance in translating the abstract. The manuscript of this article was submitted in August of 1996 and accepted in June 1997.
The Gender Gap in Canada: Now You See It, Now You Don't*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 191–219, May 1998
How to Cite
Everitt, J. (1998), The Gender Gap in Canada: Now You See It, Now You Don't. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 35: 191–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1998.tb00228.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!