*This research was supported by a grant from the Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research, University of Windsor. My thanks to the anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments. The manuscript of this article was submitted in July of 1997 and accepted in September 1997.
Sustainable Agriculture and Conservation Tillage: Managing the Contradictions*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 221–251, May 1998
How to Cite
Hall, A. (1998), Sustainable Agriculture and Conservation Tillage: Managing the Contradictions. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 35: 221–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1998.tb00229.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!