*The author would like to thank Kenneth Gould, John Hannigan, Malcolm MacKinnon and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on early versions of this paper. The manuscript of this article was submitted in November of 1996 and accepted in June 1997.
Recycling and the Dampening of Concern: Comparing the Roles of Large and Small Actors in Shaping the Environmental Discourse*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 253–276, May 1998
How to Cite
Ungar, S. (1998), Recycling and the Dampening of Concern: Comparing the Roles of Large and Small Actors in Shaping the Environmental Discourse. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 35: 253–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1998.tb00230.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!