*Julian Tanner, University of Toronto at Scarborough, Rhonda Cockerill, Jan Barnsley, A. Paul Williams, Department of Health Administration, University of Toronto. The manuscript of this article was submitted in October 1996 and accepted in June 1997.
Gender and Clinical Pharmacy: The Career of an Occupational Ideology*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 535–554, November 1998
How to Cite
Tanner, J., Cockerill, R., Barnsley, J. and Williams, A. P. (1998), Gender and Clinical Pharmacy: The Career of an Occupational Ideology. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 35: 535–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1998.tb00735.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!