*This research was funded by the FCAR (Québec) and SHRC (Canada). Fabienne Cusson and Karl Thomassin must be thanked for their contribution. The manuscript of this article was submitted in January 1998 and accepted in January 1999.
Crime in Canada and in the United States: A Comparative Analysis*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 389–408, August 1999
How to Cite
Ouimet, M. (1999), Crime in Canada and in the United States: A Comparative Analysis. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 36: 389–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1999.tb00581.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!