*We thank Desmond Ellis, Alberto Godenzi, Antoinette Hetzler, Claire Renzetti, Aysan Sev'er, David Wiesenthal, and all those who participated in the 1999 Violations Conference sponsored by the University of Toronto and the 1998 LaMarsh Research Centre on Violence and Conflict Resolution Graduate Student Symposium for their comments and criticisms on previous drafts of this paper. We also thank all of the women who participated in this study. Further, we thank the members of our research team: Karen Douglas, Meagan Gough, Susan Richter, Genevieve Sambourin, Willow Scobie and Andreas Tomaszewski. The manuscript of this article was submitted in June 1999 and accepted in July 1999.
Violence against and the Harassment of Women in Canadian Public Housing: An Exploratory Study*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 499–516, November 1999
How to Cite
De Keseredy, W. S., Alvi, S., Schwartz, M. D. and Perry, B. (1999), Violence against and the Harassment of Women in Canadian Public Housing: An Exploratory Study. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 36: 499–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1999.tb00961.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!