*The authors would like to thank Barbara Crow, Leslie Miller, Aysan Sev'er and the CRSA reviewers for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper. The manuscript of this article was submitted in June 1999 and accepted in August 1999.
Playing by the Rules of the Game: Women's Experiences and Perceptions of Sexual Harassment in Sport*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 585–600, November 1999
How to Cite
Krauchek, V. and Ranson, G. (1999), Playing by the Rules of the Game: Women's Experiences and Perceptions of Sexual Harassment in Sport. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 36: 585–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1999.tb00965.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!