*I would like to thank Rudolf Meidner, Joakim Palme, Joan Durrant, and the anonymous reviewers of the Canadian Review of Sociology and Anthropology for comments. A special debt of gratitude is owed to Joakim Palme for his help in arranging most of the interviews upon which this article is partially based. The generosity of the Institute for Social Research at the University of Stockholm (SOFI) where I was a guest researcher in 1997 is also gratefully acknowledged. The manuscript of this article was received in January 1998 and in accepted April 1998.
Half Empty or Half Full
The Swedish Welfare State in Transition*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 241–267, May 1999
How to Cite
Olsen, G. M. (1999), Half Empty or Half Full. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 36: 241–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1999.tb01277.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!