Ms. Trussler contributed to this paper through research she did for her undergraduate honours thesis under the direction of Dr. Bantjes in 1995–1996, and as a research assistant for Dr. Bantjes during the summer of 1996. The paper was written by Dr. Bantjes and reflects his analysis and argument. Tanya Trussler is currently in the graduate program in sociology at the University of Calgary.
Feminism and the Grass Roots: Women and Environmentalism in Nova Scotia, 1980–1983*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
1999 Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 179–198, May 1999
How to Cite
BANTJES, R. and TRUSSLER, T. (1999), Feminism and the Grass Roots: Women and Environmentalism in Nova Scotia, 1980–1983. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 36: 179–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1999.tb02027.x
*The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the University Council for Research, St. Francis Xavier University. The manuscript of this article was submitted in February 1998 and accepted in July 1998.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!