*This manuscript was submitted in May 1999 and accepted in May 2000.
Fishing Rights as an Example of the Economic Rhetoric of Privatization: Calling for an Implicated Economics*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 267–288, August 2000
How to Cite
Wiber, M. G. (2000), Fishing Rights as an Example of the Economic Rhetoric of Privatization: Calling for an Implicated Economics. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 37: 267–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2000.tb00591.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!