*This article is a revised extract from my Master's thesis, which I had the privilege of completing under the supervision of Drs. Robert Stirling, Murray Knutttla and John Conway. I would also like to thank Drs. Susan McDaniel and Harvey Krahn for their suggestions in preparing this article. Finally, the insightful comments of the anonymous reviewers are gratefully acknowledged. The manuscript of this article was submitted in October 1998 and accepted in November 1999.
Canada's Most Wanted: Pioneer Women on the Western Prairies*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 223–238, May 2000
How to Cite
Rollings-Magnusson, S. (2000), Canada's Most Wanted: Pioneer Women on the Western Prairies. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 37: 223–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2000.tb01265.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!