*This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council grant to the second author (410–94–0477). An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meetings of the Society for Socialist Studies, Congress of the Humanities nnd Social Sciences, Edmonton, 28 May 2000. We thank the three anonymous reviewers for their comments. This munuueript was submitted in July 1999 and accepted in November 2000.
Pro-family Organizations in Calgary, 1998: Beliefs, Interconnections and Allies*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 37–56, February 2001
How to Cite
Anderson, G. and Langford, T. (2001), Pro-family Organizations in Calgary, 1998: Beliefs, Interconnections and Allies. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 38: 37–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2001.tb00602.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!