*Special thanks to Dr. Jane Synge and Dr. Fruns Schryer for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper, as well as to the three anonymous reviewers for their help and suggestions. I also thank Dr. Dennna van Dijk for carefully reading the paper. I am especially grateful to Dr. Schryer for providing me with transcripts of interviews with Cuthnlic immigrants, and to Dr. M. Disman for tapes of interviews with Calvinist immigrants. This manuscript was submitted in January 1999 and accepted in January 2001.
The Role of Religion in the Postwar Settlement Patterns of Dutch Canadians*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 57–74, February 2001
How to Cite
van Dijk, J. (2001), The Role of Religion in the Postwar Settlement Patterns of Dutch Canadians. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 38: 57–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2001.tb00603.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!