*This Research has been funded by the Ministère de l‘Éducation du Gouvernement du Québec. Translated from the French by Joanne Akai, Université de Montréal. We thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions and comments. This manuscript was submitted in August 1998, and accepted in June 2000
Academic Paths, Ageing and the Living Conditions of Students in the Late 20th Century*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 167–188, May 2001
How to Cite
Sales, A., Drolet, R. and Bonneau, I. (2001), Academic Paths, Ageing and the Living Conditions of Students in the Late 20th Century. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 38: 167–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2001.tb00969.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!