*This manuscript was first submitted in November 2000 and accepted in October 2001
Older Women's Bodies and the Self: The Construction of Identity in Later Life*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 441–464, November 2001
How to Cite
CLARK, L. H. (2001), Older Women's Bodies and the Self: The Construction of Identity in Later Life. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 38: 441–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2001.tb00981.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!