*I thank Anne Oram and professor Michael Ornstein for making the data available from the Archive of the Institute for Social Research, York University. I also thank professors Robert Arnold, Robert Brym, Susan McDaniel, David Nock and the anonymous reviewers of the CRSA for their critical and constructive comments. This project was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The manuscript was first submitted in May 2001 and accepted in April 2002.
Gender Differences in Publication among University Professors in Canada*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 151–179, May 2002
How to Cite
Nakhaie, M. R. (2002), Gender Differences in Publication among University Professors in Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 39: 151–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2002.tb00615.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!