*We read Bourdieu's book in a reading group that included Alan Craig, Alan Hunt, John Manwaring, Chris Powell, William Walters, and Melanie White. Our thanks to them and to the anonymous reviewers for the CRSA.
Pierre Bourdieu's Masculine Domination: A Critique*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 397–412, November 2002
How to Cite
Chodos, H. and Curtis, B. (2002), Pierre Bourdieu's Masculine Domination: A Critique. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 39: 397–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2002.tb00627.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Submitted in April 2002 and accepted in August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!