*I would like to thank Dr. Baha Abu-Laban for allowing me to pursue my dissertation research at the Prairie Centre of Excellence for Research on Immigration and Integration, University of Alberta. This manuscript is based on a segment of my dissertation. My sincere gratitude goes to Dr. Harvey Krahn for his invaluable direction and insights. Finally, I thank Dr. William Carroll and three anonymous reviewers for offering very useful comments and suggestions. This man-
The Employment Experiences of Canadian Refugees: Measuring the Impact of Human and Social Capital on Quality of Employment*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 45–64, February 2003
How to Cite
LAMBA, N. K. (2003), The Employment Experiences of Canadian Refugees: Measuring the Impact of Human and Social Capital on Quality of Employment. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 40: 45–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2003.tb00235.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!