*This article is based on a paper presented at the ISA Research Committee on Biography and Society RC38 International Conference on Methodological Problems of Biographical Research, Kassel, Germany, May 2001. A shortened version of the presentation was published in the Biography and Society Newsletter, July 2001. This manuscript was first submitted in October 2001 and accepted in September 2002.
Exploring Perspectives in Narrative Research: An Indonesian Case Study*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 153–170, May 2003
How to Cite
PORTER, M. and HASAN, T. M. (2003), Exploring Perspectives in Narrative Research: An Indonesian Case Study. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 40: 153–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2003.tb00241.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!