*This manuscript was first submitted in November 2003 and accepted in May 2004. Contact: email@example.com.
The Transformation of Social Relationships in a Community as a Result of Land Reform: A Case Study of a Former Large Sugar Cane Estate in Réunion*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 93–110, February 2005
How to Cite
PAILLAT-JAROUSSEAU, H. (2005), The Transformation of Social Relationships in a Community as a Result of Land Reform: A Case Study of a Former Large Sugar Cane Estate in Réunion*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 42: 93–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2005.tb00792.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!